Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making Cookies with Grandma

I took a break from the hospital today and David sat with Jayden for a couple of hours. My mom leaves tomorrow morning and I wanted to be able to spend some time together before she had to leave. I had a blast with her today. We didn't do much, we decided to make cut out cookies and cupcakes with the kids. The cut out cookies were a little crazy so I am glad my mom was there and I didn't try this task by myself. Kameron was rolling flour all over the place and McKaila was shoving the cookie cutters into the middle of the dough which made it impossible to get multiple cookies at one time. It was a lot of fun and we brought some of our treats to the nurses at the hospital taking care of our sweet Jayden.
Kameron added the sugar and then decided the bowl made a better hat.


Kameron was supposed to be adding the vanilla and almond extract but he thought he was supposed to drink it. This is a picture of him trying to get it to his mouth. Everytime we tried to .get him to pour it he would try and drink it. Silly boy.


McKaila got to add the eggs.


McKaila and her Grandma. McKaila was laughing in this picture if you couldn't tell.


McKaila enjoying the spoon from stirring the cookie dough.


Kameron enjoying the cookie dough.

Here are the cupcakes McKaila sprinkled while Kameron finished his nap. As you can see some recieved more sprinkles than others :)

No comments: