Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best present ever

I just have a quick minute to update our blog. Jayden is home from the hospital. He came home on Christmas Eve. It was the best present ever. We are all trying to readjust to having a newborn in the house.  
Our past few weeks have been pretty crazy. In fact Saturday December 20th David ended up in the hospital as well. He had kidney stones and went to the ER. He was then admitted to the hospital and they were debating whether to do surgery or not. Luckily he passed it and surgery wasn't needed. He was admitted to the hospital we were just transferred from. So David and Jayden were both in the hospital but at different hospitals. I am so glad my mom was here to watch the kids. Well thats about all the time I have. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!!!

1 comment:

Mary Ungrangsee said...

I am so glad you are all home and safe! Jayden is a doll, and those new pictures are gorgeous...