Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun at the park

Yesterday we decided we needed to get out of the house for some fun. We were all tired of being inside but it was a little too late in the day to take the boat out. We called up my sister and met her and her 3 boys out at the park with my mom and dad. We enjoyed Little Ceaser's for dinner and had fun playing at the water area of the park. McKaila wasn't too pleased with it so she stayed at the playground area with my mom. That is why I have all pictures of Kameron. I stayed in the water area with him.
This is Kameron dancing :) The only picture I got of McKaila. She enjoyed her pizza.

Kameron really started enjoying the water when he stepped into this little ring.

This is the continuation of the picture above. He would try to block the water from coming out from two spots but the spout in the middle would shoot him in the face.

He was trying to bite the water.


No comments: