Friday, September 5, 2008

We're Home!!!

Finally the kids and I have returned home to be with David back in Virginia. The flight from Idaho to Virginia went pretty well. Kameron slept most of the time and McKaila had a lot of energy but my mother-in-law was there to help.
We finally signed on the house and it is finally ours. Yeah!!! David has been busy painting all the rooms and trying to get stuff done. He did really well although Kathi (my mother-in-law) and I have had to do some touch-ups and paint the baseboards. McKaila's room is a bright pink and she loves it. I will post some pictures as soon as we get things finished. The house is pretty bare considering we don't have all of our stuff yet but we're getting there. I just wanted to let everyone know we are alive and back home with Daddy :)

1 comment:

nickh said...

David you painting holy cow!! I bet it looks great! With a your wifes touch!! well I'm glad you guys made it back safe!! Oh just to let you know it sound weird but hum Jen and I are coming out to DC I think the end of the month going to visit the president!!
I'll keep you guys updated!