Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're having a ....

BOY!!!! I bet you thought girl once you saw the pink writing. Did I trick you? That was the guess the doctor had at 13 weeks as well but David was so convinced it was a girl. I had my hopes up that it was a girl as well. We even named her. Oh well. I am happy to have another little boy. I hope he is like Kameron because Kameron is such a good baby (most of the time). We (David) is having a hard time picking a name. David is saying no to everything I come up with. Its a good thing we have plenty of time to decide I guess. The doctor gave us 38 pictures on a cd but I picked the best two. Sorry they aren't even that great. A lot of the pictures were of the brain and heart and diaphragm and stuff like that. We got two pictures of his little thing and this is the only one that you can tell its a boy. The other picture is just a blur to me. The baby was being a little shy but he finally decided to reveal what he is. So in this picture you can obviously tell where his parts are. There is a leg above and below the word BOY.
Here is another picture of our little boy. Right now he is in the breech position but he has tons of time to move so the doc. isn't concerned at all. He'll be moving a ton in the next few months and then he'll settle head down hopefully. The doc. labeled it for your viewing pleasure :) His head is kinda chopped off in this picture but his rear end is sticking up on the right side. This is how Kameron sleeps. On his tummy with his bum in the air and his legs tucked under.

As far as the moving goes we are scheduled to fly out of here next Friday, July 18. We have movers coming this Friday to just evaluate what they need to pack. Then on Monday and Tuesday they will pack us out. Wednesday we have our housing inspection, Thursday David finishes everything with the sign out process at the embassy and Friday morning at around 4 a.m. we'll leave our house. I am not looking forward to 19 hours of flying with two little kids and being pregnant. The stupid thing is that we have to fly in economy. We have been lucky to have the opportunity to fly business all the time. We have the points to upgrade but apparently the flight is only allowed so many upgrades per flight and they already have maxed out. We also checked with the airline and they are overbooked in business as well. Great. We will atleast hopefully get economy plus to have a little extra leg room. I'll update everyone when I know more. Thanks for all the well wishes and thoughts.

2 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

Hey you'll just have to even out the field with number four and make it a girl :)

Congrats on the little boy and I think Owen is a great name :)

Kellie Black and Boys said...

Oh I know the feeling of having your husband reject EVERY single name you come up with! I think, though, that we've decided on Teigan Bradley Black. But who knows--that may change. Good luck with the move and everything! Love ya!