Thursday, July 3, 2008

Moving

Just a quick post today. I just wanted to tell everyone that we are moving to Washington DC within the next few weeks. It is a very long story but we didn't expect to be moving this soon. We are working on trying to find a house that we can afford. My goodness the DC area is expensive. We found houses in ID that we liked for a decent price and we looked for that price range in DC and the surrounding area and its all shacks. Seriously its that expensive. We won't be living in DC because housing is pricey so we are looking around there. Well I prob. won't be blogging much the next little while because things are going to be very busy around here but I will blog when I get the chance.

1 comment:

Owens D.C. said...

WHAT??? You're moving back here, you'll have to tell me why. We have a ton of houses for sale in our area, so look in Alexandria, Landsowne, Island Creek area. I don't know the price range, but it's worth a look. Hope you're well and at least you'll deliever back here right?? Call me I'm anxious to hear all.