Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My little ballerina

A few weekends ago David and I took McKaila to a ballet class. I am glad it was just a trial class. The class was for children between 18 months and 3 years. It was a little too advanced in my opinion. The owner had her hopes set a little high when she expected everyone to be quiet and cooperate the whole class. She wanted a lot of toe pointing and nice and gentle movements. You don't get that with kids this age. Atleast not with my daughter. They had a balance beam, a bar, and some other climbing toys off to the back of the room and McKaila would rather have played with that. I think gymnastics is more for McKaila. She was awfully cute though in her little leotard and tights. Once they brought out wands and wings the kids seems to cooperate a little better. Of course McKaila was still running around. Thats my daughter.


No comments: