Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yeah for Nursery!!!

I can't believe July is already here. Time is really flying by for us. Well David is finally home. He got home yesterday morning. The kids and I picked him up and then went out to the base in Hanau. He hadn't been feeling well so he stayed home today from church. So the kids and I went to church by ourselves. McKaila went to nursery for the first time today. Brother and Sister Albrecht are the nursery leaders. Sister Albrecht put her hand out to McKaila to walk to nursery with her and McKaila grabbed her hand and let go of mine. Off she went. She went straight for the little kitchen. I know what to get her for Christmas now. She loves those little things. I kept coming back and checking in on her every now and then. She seemed fine everytime. The leaders would see me and tell me she was doing well. McKaila was telling everyone what to do (not really). She loves to talk so the leaders said she was telling everyone what to do. When I picked her up after church they said she def. missed her mommie but they were able to keep her calm enough to stay in nursery. They must be confused. McKaila loves to say mommie and tells me things throughout the day on what she has found and what she is playing with. I think that is all she was doing because everytime I checked on her she was fine and playing. Needless to say she will be back next week. I am so excited that she is finally able to go to nursery. This is a huge relief to David and I. The room in which they meet for priesthood is usually in the chapel and we don't want McKaila to be the least bit loud in there. In relief society the room is really tiny so McKaila usually just ends up going with David and he'll take her out if she gets loud. Well I just thought I would share the good news with everyone. Yeah for nursery!!!! Yeah for July!!!









Kameron likes Elmo just like McKaila.

2 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

Glad to hear it went so well, David feel better and the kids are too cute!

The Smith Family said...

What a relief. I know how you feel. I can see McKaila OWNING nursery & showing all the other kids it's not so bad.