Friday, June 29, 2007

Making pudding

Last night McKaila and I made pudding. McKaila loved stirring. She did pretty good too. I didn't have that big of a mess to clean up after. Of course, after the pudding was made McKaila needed a spoon to taste it. She loves pistachio pudding. She has her first day of nursery on Sunday. I am so excited and I can't wait. It will be a relief to David as well. This means he can actually go to Priesthood. McKaila usually keeps him out of it with her constant talking. I am sure she will do well.




David is still gone. He was supposed to be home yesterday (Thursday) and now he won't be home until Saturday. Some things happened and the office didn't change his plane tickets. We all had doctor appointments today (except McKaila) so I had to find a sitter to watch McKaila.

So I got to the doctors office today and it wasn't as bad as I thought. David and I don't have our third rabies shot till the 16th of July now. When I talked to them on the phone they were confused. I did get the HPV shot today though. I had my appointment and that was all we had to do there. Kameron doesn't have an appointment and shots till 4 months. THey originally told me 3 months. I did weigh him today though. He is about 14 lbs now. He was 14.1 lbs but he had on a wet diaper and lots of clothes. They usually weigh him in his birthday suit. Needless to say he is a big boy. Much bigger than McKaila was at this age. He is adorable though. He is happy most of the time.
Kameron got a new swing. We bought him a papason swing and he loves it. McKaila does too. She loves to climb in it. Well McKaila is in the window seal again. Better go get her down.

1 comment:

Owens D.C. said...

I love her jammies and you're so right he is a big boy...so cute! Victoria is still in the thirteens and is six months today. She gains about a pound a month at this rate if we're lucky. How blessed are you that he is healthy and a big eater. Keep up the posts and that pudding is making me hungry :)