Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Great News

Sorry I haven't posted lately. Things have been going crazy here. So my great news is that my sister-in-law and her family have been chosen to recieve Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I'm sure everyone has watched the show atleast once. They are the Stockdale Family and you can see updates on it and pictures if you go to CBHhomes.com. They get to see their new house tomorrow. They are a very deserving family. You have to check out the website or even google Stockdale Family. You'll find tons of articles. The show will airdate sometime in October. We really tried to get home for it but it wasn't possible with David's job. I won't get into details because I am annoyed with his job right now. One thing I'll say is that his work week is never set in stone. His trips this week have changed 3 times. Anyways on to a happier subject...


David, the kids and I all went out for a nice long bike ride yesterday. This was the first chance that I really had to ride my new bike. David and I have really really nice H&M bikes. It was more than I ever wanted to spend for a bike but it was worth it. The difference between my jeep bike and this bike is huge. The kids had a fun time on the bike ride too. Kameron slept most of it and McKaila slept a little at the end. We rode for a little bit and stopped and had a little picnic. We had to get two bike trailors. Well we didn't have to but it makes it much easier. Kameron can't sit up yet so he can't sit by McKaila in her trailor and his carseat doesn't fit in there. The seats that sit on the back of your bike were more expensive then a trailor. So they each have their own and Kameron lays on a big blanket in his. He really enjoys it.
So here are a few pictures of our bike ride and the scenery of it. Enjoy the pictures.




2 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

So cool and so cute! I just can't wait to see the show and wished you were able to go as well...sorry that didn't work out. You're getting good at posting often and I love catching up. I didn't get see any photos of the cool new bikes...next post maybe? Hope all is well and talk to you soon!

International Mommy said...

Thanks for the kind words-as usual :)I love your new pics by the way- What cuties!! SO where do I go to see the extreme makeover?That is so awesome and it looks like they picked a wonderful family to bless!
-Charity