Thursday, June 21, 2007

First blog

I guess it is time that I should be creating a blog page. I will try to post on here as often as I can so make sure to check it often if you would like to have an update. This will make it easier I think for people to know what is going on with us.

Life is going good at the moment. David is currently traveling. He will be back in the morning though. I am doing good as well. I'm still working on trying to lose more of this baby weight:( My mom told me it would be harder to lose the second time around but I didn't want to believe her. I guess I do now.

My kids are my pride and joy. They bring me so much happiness. McKaila was pretty sad today. We usually go out to the playground for a couple of hours everyday. Well today it rained all day so we were stuck inside. She climbed on the couch right onto the window seals and would stand up there looking around outside. Then she would start smacking the window like "let me out."After dinner it had finally stopped raining so we decided to go for a walk before bed. She was so excited to be outside finally. She was bouncing up and down in her stroller. She made everyone outside laugh. She was just so happy. Kameron is doing good. I can't believe he is 3 months old next week. Time has really seemed to go by fast. He is a happy baby most of the time. Today he just laid there on the couch laughing and cooing. It was adorable. He doesn't like being in his bouncer for too long. Maybe a few minutes at most. This doesn't give me a lot of free time. Well that is good for my first blog I guess. I am going to try and get some sleep. Its almost midnight and I have to be up and to the consulate bright and early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you were able to get out of the house. I am even more glad to hear that you made it home safely. Keep us posted...
Megs

Unknown said...

Thats pretty cool. FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!