Sunday, December 2, 2007

Time Goes By So Slowly

Time seems to stand still when you don't feel good. The kids and I are all sick. Kameron has had explosive diarhhea leading to loads of laundry, McKaila has been throwing up everywhere, and I have just been feeling really sick and very tired. (No I'm not pregnant). I have not been sleeping well so the days just drag on and on. We were hoping to move into our house earlier but that isn't going to happen. So we are still set for the 14th to move in and have every delivered at once. Janet (the maid/nanny) and I walked over to the new house last night. It was pretty dark because they didn't have the electricity on but it looks nice and clean. They have repainted all the walls and even the outside. I am just anxious to get in and get settled down.
I was able to talk to David on the phone today. It was so good to hear his voice. I know I am pathetic but I haven't gone this long without talking to him before. He is doing well. He is in Alaska right now and is bored out of his mind. There really isn't anything to do on the ship but watch movies and exercise. He still has about 12 days left on their. Poor guy. The stuff he does for his family :) I can't wait till that paycheck comes in.
I hope everyone is doing well. For once this week I'm hopefully going to go to bed before midnight. Even sleeping pills aren't helping me. I don't know what is going on. Until next time...

No comments: