Saturday, June 14, 2008

2 more weeks

David emailed me yesterday to inform me that he isn't going to be home until the 27th now. Apparently his office scheduled his plane ticket for the wrong day so we assumed he was coming home the 21st but it looks like not until the 27th now. I am so sad that it is now going to be two weeks till he comes home. It has been a rough couple of days. My nanny informed me yesterday that her x-husband isn't doing well and she needs to go back to the Phillipines to get some things taken care of. Basically she doesn't have the money for it and is asking me to pay for it knowing she can't pay it back. They don't make very much money here but she also sends half of her paycheck each month to her daughter. Her daughter has a facial abnormality and nobody will hire her. So she raises pigs and then sells them. She relies on her mom to buy the pigs for her I guess. It is also custom here for the families who are employing the maid/nanny to help out in case of family deaths and arranging funerals. This will not be the case with hers because he is her x-husband. This applies only to children and spouses. I don't know. This just stresses me out without David here to take care of all of these things.
Kameron is going to be in a baby modeling photo shoot on Tuesday. It is for a formula company I believe. I am a little disappointed because I sent his pictures along with Kaila's but only Kameron was chosen. I was really hoping for Kaila to get to because you get professional photos to take home. It would be nice not to have to get theirs done but I guess we'll have to figure out something for kaila. I know she doesn't know anything but if she knew she would feel so hurt knowing her brother got in and not her. I think they were going after more babies though. Oh well.
I hope you all enjoyed the videos I posted. I got a little crazy with posting them because I finally figured out how. There will be more to come though so keep your eye out.

No comments: