Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Lee

I had my first ultrasound and everything went well. I am 8 weeks and 5 days and the u/s said the baby is measuring 9 weeks 1 day. I hope this isn't an early sign that the baby is going to be big. LOL. That would move my due date from December 17 to December 14. I asked the doc. if my due date would change and he said no. The baby is measuring 2.42 cm in length. The baby's heartrate was around 172-173. The doctor said all is well and will see me in 4 weeks. It was so great to see our little bean. Right away I felt a sigh of relief as I saw the heartbeat.
Can you pick out the arm and leg buds? If you see where the lower curser is at the bottom of the baby, it is on the baby's left leg. I can see it really well but can you see it?





1 comment:

Kellie Black and Boys said...

Yeah you guessed it!!! Ha ha! Isn't it such a relief to see the baby and hear a good solid heartbeat??? I can't wait to have a newborn in the house again!! So I guess I'm due about 1 month before you! Great, we can share in the pregnancy woes and triumphs together!! Take care--hope you're feeling well!!