Sunday, May 11, 2008

My darling Kameron

This blog entry is dedicated to my sweet and handsome son, Kameron. He is such a good kid (with the exception of this past week). He smiles all day long (once again with the exception of this past week) and he loves to give cuddles. If he is upset all you need to do is give him his blankie and he'll be ok. Once the blankie is in his hands his two fingers go straight into his mouth. He will get so excited to see his blankie that sometimes his fingers will go into his mouth just seeing his blankie coming towards him. Today his blankie was lying on the floor and he crawled over to it and just laid down on it and put his fingers in his mouth. It was so cute.
He has been such a crab apple this past week. I don't know what is going on with him. The only thing I can possibly think is that it is teething. He has 2 eye teeth ready to pop through any minute. I am hoping they do and my sweet boy will return.
He is getting closer to walking. He has taken his first step the other day. He was walking with my hands and I let go and he took a step and then sat down. He'll be running before I know it. We are trying to get him to use more words and not just whine for things. This has been the issue with eating. He'll just grunt loudly and start crying if you don't give him food when he see's it. We are trying to get him to sign more and occasionally he will. He has learned how to say more within the last few days. He loves to get into things he isn't supposed to. One of these things is the DVD's and VHS tapes. As you can see in this picture he has his hand on Flubber and is looking at me to see my reaction. He knows he isn't allowed to but he is hoping he can get away with it since I was taking pictures. I kept saying "No" the whole time but it didn't seem to phase him.

This picture was taken today.Its just of Kameron crawling towards me trying to get the camera.

These are two random people that work in 7-11. I had Kameron in the stroller with me and I was picking up some phone cards. Well they decide they want to hold Kameron so this lady just unbuckles him and picks him up. He was ok for a minute or so but then he started to realize what was going on. Then the guy in the picture decided he wanted to hold Kameron and the crying just got worse. Poor Kameron, the people just don't leave him alone.

It is a little hard to tell in this picture but Kameorn is trying to push buttons on my laptop. He knows he is not supposed to touch it, hence the smile. He thought he could be cute and get out of it.

This is just another random picture of Kameron crawling towards me.


No comments: