Monday, February 11, 2008

I love my babies!!!

My kids are such goofballs sometimes. Here are some pictures from the last few days. They have been happy as usual (with the occasional temper tantrum). Sadie (our puppy) is adjusting well. Boy, can she eat. When we first got her she didn't eat to well and now she is making up for lost time I guess. We just had the vet come to our house and check out Sadie. For just $30 extra the vet will come to your house and he can basically do anything at your house that he could in his office. Most of my neighbors have dogs. It turned out that they all needed shots of some sort so we split it between 3 of us. The vet said Sadie is really small for a beagle. He said there are larger and smaller breeds of beagles but she is on the smaller side of the small breed :) She did well with her shot and is happily playing right now.

Here is Kameron being his usual happy self.
We got Kaila a new hat and she looked absolutely adorable.


Goofball


Kameron has been obsessed with his tongue lately. He loves to stick it out and grab it.


My sweet girl


Cheese!!!


No comments: