Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby Sophia

I have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady Lidia and her daughter Sophia. Lidia is here from Vietnam and she came to Bangkok to have her daughter because of the better hospital facilities. She also had gestational hypertension.

Lidia is such a wonderful person. She had a friend Renee staying with her for a while and helping her with Sophia. We have had a wonderful time visiting as well. I am so sad that Renee leaves in two days :( I am also sad that Lidia and Sophia won't be here much longer either. Lidia and I decided that we need to be at the same post. We have so many things in common. I wish I would have met her when she first arrived here so we could have spent more time together.

McKaila I think is hinting to me that she wants a baby sister or something. She loves baby Sophia. She even named one of her baby dolls Sophia. Today at church a lady in the ward brought her 3 week old daughter, Anna, to church and McKaila walked up to the baby and just squatted down right in front of her and stared at her. She kept calling her Sophia. She must have gone up to her and stared at her 3 times before nursery. McKaila loved holding Sophia and she was upset when I said that mommy wanted to hold her. Kaila was counting her fingers, it was adorable. Too bad she is going to have to wait a while for a baby sister. We can't convince Daddy quite yet. LOL

Beautiful Sophia Linh (pronounced Lynn)

McKaila counting Sophia's fingers







No comments: