Monday, July 2, 2012

McKaila's Graduation

I know this post is a little late but I can't believe my little girl graduated from kindergarten already. She had such an amazing year and she can't wait till first grade. McKaila has done so well with learning to read. In her  class they had reading books that they would bring home and once they were able to read the book without any help, they brought it back and then would be given new books. Each book got a little harder. McKaila had a hard time getting started with the books. It was hard for her to get focused with the books and really get interested in it. It didn't take her too long though once she had the confidence in herself. The goal was to finish all books (88 of them) by the end of the year. McKaila did it! As a reward, she got to go to dinner with just me and grandma. No boys allowed. She got to pick where we went for dinner and she chose Texas Roadhouse because she wanted the peanuts lol. She was obsessed with them when we got there. I'm so proud of her. She has grown so much over the last year. I can't believe she will be gone all day for school next month. Kameron can't wait to join McKaila and ride the bus home with her everyday. I will have two kids in school. My kids are growing so fast.  

Here are some pictures from McKaila's graduation. 

Sorry about the ladies head in the way. It was so crowded. Here is McKaila recieving her certificate from the principal Mr. Johnstone.






No comments: