Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kameron is 2

Today is Kamerons birthday. He is 2 years old today. My time has flown by. Kameron is such a sweet boy. I always get comments on how good and how cute he is. For example, we were at the gym for Kiddie Tyme (a gym full of bikes and slides and outdoor toys) and Kameron was mad because another kid was trying to take his toy away. Kameron was upset and hit the boy. I immediately went over and told him we dont' hit and I went and put him in time out. He was really good and stayed in time out even when I walked away. That's not the best example at how good he is but he listened very well with his time out and afterwards went up to the boy and said he was sorry and gave him a hug. Kameron loves his baby brother and his big sis. He loves going to nursery and is such a big helper at picking up the toys at the end when it is time to go home. Kameron is such a loving child and I am so glad he is in our family and I get to be his mother. Here a few pictures of Kameron from birth and then now. 




No comments: