Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

 Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone. Time flies by so fast. Kameron turns 2 next Friday. It is so hard to believe how big my kids are getting. This week seems to be filling up fast and I still need to make birthday plans for the big boy. We aren't going to have anything big. We are just going to have a few people over for dinner and cake. Today I have to take or dog JoJo in for more shots and check to see if his "tummy wormies" are gone. The vet said he got them from his mama. So more deworming shots for him. Well the kids and I are off to the gym. Enjoy the pictures.

What can I even say about this picture? He is such a good baby and I love his hair. This is how it is pretty much everyday. We know its bath day when his hair no longer sticks up :) 


Kameron is becoming such a big boy. I love this picture of him. After church on Sunday, David thought it would be fun to put his shirts on McKaila and Kameron. Kameron was the only one to wear it all day and even wore it to bed. 


McKaila is such a goof ball. She always does this with her hands. I think I need to buy her only pants with pockets. Otherwise she carries things around in her under wear :)


Jayden is so strong. All David is doing is keeping him from falling over. 


It is crazy how much she looks like me.


This is all Kameron needs. His "keekee" and his two fingers. 

No comments: