Friday, November 14, 2008

I know, I know

I am sorry it has been a long time since I have updated our blog. Hopefully I am all caught up now. Things are moving along in the Lee household. We are all keeping busy and we are excited for the holidays just around the corner. I have been trying to get stuff done for Christmas now so I have less to worry about when the time is here. 

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything is going well. As of today I am 35 weeks 4 days. Some days seem to fly by and others seem to drag on and on. My placenta has moved now and is in the right position for a normal delivery. I am no longer measuring big but I am measuring right on target. I told the doctor yesterday I was concerned about having a large baby because Kameron was 8 lbs 10 oz. She told me she didn't think he would be a big baby and def. didn't think he'd be bigger than 9 lbs. I don't believe her necessarily because there is no way to tell right now. My doctor thought Kameron would only be 7 1/2 lbs and he was almost 9 lbs. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Jayden is finally head down. I hope he stays that way. He has been really stubborn and finally flipped about 2 weeks ago. At my last appt. the doctor thought he was head down but wasn't positive. This week they said he is definitely head down. 
Only a few more weeks left. Next week they start doing exams and check for dilation. 

My mom fly's in on the 9th of December and I am so excited to see her. We are hoping to be able to do things around DC while she is here. With the last two babies I have healed pretty quickly after giving birth. I am hoping that will also be the case with this delivery. I am hoping for a great delivery and no c-section. David and I were talking the other day and I was telling him how I am just now realizing I have to deliver the baby. I have been thinking about when he gets here but now how he is going to get here. I am sure everything will be just fine ( I hope). McKaila's labor was long and the epidural didn't work at the end. Kamerons labor was almost half of what Kaila's was and the epidural was great and the delivery was almost painless. Who knows what will happen his time. David was surprised I was just now thinking of this. I am worried about what to do with the kids as well. Not knowing when you are going into labor makes it tough for planning sitters for the kids. I do have someone for the day but not the night yet. YIKES!!!! 

McKaila and Kameron are getting so big I can't stand it. Kameron is saying so many more words now. He loves to put his dishes in the sink and loves throwing things away. McKaila is no longer taking naps :( It is something I hoped she wouldn't give up for a long time but I knew it would happen eventually. For the last few weeks she just sits up in bed and reads books. She'll keep quite for about a half hour and then she starts singing and talking loudly. Eventually it wakes Kameron up and he won't get as good of a nap. So I have started just keeping her downstairs now and we work on letters and whatever else she will sit and learn about. I could put her in her room for the half hour she's quiet but that requires a diaper and a change of clothes. She is so weird sometimes. She is completely potty trained except for at night. She usually doesn't even pee in her diaper but we have it on her because occasionally she does. Well for nap time she WILL NOT go to sleep if she doesn't have a diaper on and her pajamas on. Can we say OCD? I have tried explaining she doesn't need a diaper for naptime but she will whine and cry and complain until she gets that diaper on and she never pee's during naptime. She'll always tell me when she needs to go. I have a weird daughter I guess. I guess I should get up and clean now. Enjoy all the pictures.

No comments: