Friday, September 14, 2007

I survived!!!!

David is finally done traveling for a while. He had his last trip this week. He is in the office all next week and then he is all mine till Bangkok. It has been a rough couple of weeks but I made it.
This is probably going to be my last post for a while. I'll try my best to get more done but things are going to be pretty busy the next couple of weeks. We pack out on Thursday of next week so our home computer will be gone. We'll have our laptop but no internet service. We can go over to the fieldhouse and get internet but we probably won't do that too often. We have a lot to do before Thursday. We have to pack our suitcases and find out what we want to throw away. We also have to figure out what is going into storage, our air shipment, and household shipment. So much to do and so little time. Then once we are packed we then have to worry about getting the apartment clean for the inspection. Once that is over we can finally relax. Well we can relax as much as we can. Our inspection is Monday the 24th and we leave Sunday the 30th.
I am so excited to be going home and seeing family. This will really be our last time visiting for a while. It'll be too hard for me to travel 23 hours with two little kids. So our families will just have to come and visit us :)
The kids are doing great. Did I already mention Kameron has two teeth now? They came in so fast. One day they were just barely poking through and two days later both teeth were all the way through and you can see them really well. He is now enjoying baby food. We started him with rice cereal and he didn't enjoy it. He spit it out and seemed to almost choke on it so I thought he wasn't ready for food yet. Well I tried applesauce baby food and he loved it. So now I trick him and mix banana's and rice cereal. He opens his mouth for more. My little boy is growing up so fast. McKaila is getting big as well. She repeats so much of what we say. She is also remembers her friends names. We went to the park yesterday and she saw one of her friends and said "Hi Kaden." It was adorable. Of course Kaden felt so special because McKaila remembered his name. Her favorite food is cheese hotdogs. When I tell her its time for breakfast and to get into her highchair she tells me hotdogs.
Well I am off to go help decorate the church for a ward party tonight. We are having a luau.

2 comments:

Kellie Black and Boys said...

Hey cousin!!! I love your blog! It's such a good way to keep people updated on what's going on. Sounds like you will be busy for a while. Good luck with the move. I can't imagine the move you have to make--we just moved into our new house and it was only 2 miles from our other place--and I thought that was rough!!! Let alone with 2 kids! Ahhh! I cannot believe Kameron already has two teeth! Ethan is pushing pushing 8 months and he still doesn't have any!!! Let me know how everything goes!

Owens D.C. said...

I'm so sorry to have missed your call, but try again because now I have the phone off silent...didn't know it was on, opps!