Friday, September 7, 2007

Das Tollhaus

David will be home in 2 days. YEAH!!!!! Then he'll have two days off and then he is on another couple of trips. Then he is finished going out of town for a while. These last couple of days have been ok with David gone. We have been keeping busy. That first week was really tough. The weather hasn't been so great though. It has been in the high 50's low 60's this past week. It doesn't feel like summer or fall.
We had a fun day today with my friend, Allison, and her son Aiden. We went to this indoor playground, Das Tollhaus. It had a bunch of fun things to do. They had bobby cars and a little race track, a giant inflatable slide, a ball pit and lots of things to climb on. The kids had so much fun there as you will be able to see in the pictures. They were definetly worn out by the end of the day.
Kameron has two teeth now. Once again he slept through the night last night. I hope it continues. He did really well today just chilling out on my hip. When we got home we ate dinner and went out to the playground outside. McKaila loves playing out there. I let her run off some more energy. She is talking so much. We really have to be careful with what we say because she copies everything now. I can't believe how big my little girl is getting.
Moving plans are coming along. We pack out in 2 weeks and move in 22 days. Thats right I'm counting down. I've made a lot of friends here and will be sad to leave them. I didn't know too many people when we first moved here because I was never at the playground and never got out much because McKaila was just a newborn. I have met so many people now I hate to leave. Just as I was starting to enjoy Frankfurt I move. Thats how life is sometimes. Oh well.
McKaila and Aiden in the ball pit.

McKaila on her bobby car"


McKaila went down this huge slide all by herself. It really is big. I screamed going down it the first time.This slide was little but steep. Everytime they would go down it they would hit the ground with their bottoms and then keep bouncing. He thinks my tractor's sexy :)Kameron in the ball pit.McKaila in the ball pit.

My sweet children and I. Yes, McKaila is picking her nose.

1 comment:

Owens D.C. said...

I didn't know you had glasses...cute!

Where do you buy there clothes? I just love their pj's and outfits. I was meaning to hit you up for some Germany clothes :)